Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Fashionable Rut.

 
Life is busier than ever, which means it's so easy to fall into a fashionable rut. I do all the time. Find me at 7:45 pm after a back to back sculpt yoga class on a Wednesday night and the last thing I want to do is dress up for a date night out. Bring over a bottle of wine and I'll pick up a couple salads from Urban Plates (the raw kale salad is my favorite) and we'll have a night in, thank you very much!


This is "cute" and all, but you're not impressing anyone with this behavior!

You're not impressing the general public at Urban Plates by wearing sweaty yoga clothes and your hair up in a messy bun. You're not impressing your boyfriend by wearing a pair of Victoria's Secret Pink leopard print lounge shorts and a loosey goosey tank that doesn't match. And you're certainly not impressing yourself by seeing your reflection in the mirror night after night after night.

Girl, I bet your Pilates bod looks fantastic. Let me tell you, yoga and raw kale do wonders on a physique. But, if the most action your hot ass is getting is DVR'd Real Housewives reruns and passing out on the couch by 9, it's a waste!

I promise, I am totally sympathetic on how you are feeling. I sometimes go an entire work week without taking my hair out of a messy bun. When you go from the gym, to a private office, to Bikram yoga, and then back home, why would you put in the effort? You're already the skinniest bitch wherever you go.

I'm here to stop you now though - don't get into a fashionable rut, because it's a very slippery slope darling. Pull yourself together and get back into that couture. It's date night out tonight!

Here are a few picks I found that will get you motivated to get out there and show the city how fabulous you are...


1395.00

2990.00


1345.00


635.00


725.00



No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words