Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pre-New York State of Frenzy.

I have been beyond busy trying to get ready for my upcoming trip to NYC - I leave on the redeye flight tomorrow and so far I've packed a hair straightener and one pair of Marni pumps in my suitcase...yikes!

Many of you may already know, New York City is a place that I hold very dear to my heart and a place that really does make me believe that dreams are worth having. Feel free to smack me out of my Manolos for going completely Disney on you, but I don't know any other way to describe how much I crave the magical hustle and bustle of the city and how empowering it is to be able to experience it once again. Le sigh.

I've been to New York an incredible handful of times and every time I go back to the big city, my experience is always different.

This trip, I will be opening up an entirely new world of New York City for myself...musically. I will be performing at Carnegie Hall with an incredible group singing Britten's Spring Symphony. I can't tell you how ridiculously excited I am for this concert, as it has always been a dream of mine to perform on the stage of Carnegie Hall...check!

Of course, I've managed to plan an incredible few days before the crazy rehearsals and performance dedicated entirely to Bergdorf Goodman, champagne bars, and city roaming.

Unfortunately, I have failed big time at getting together blog posts to keep you occupied with while I am away. I hope you will forgive me, as I promise, promise, promise to report back with the most amazing finds and naturally, ridiculous blog worthy stories.

You can keep up with my general whereabouts and thoughts by checking up via twitter (@LPriceSOright) while I'm gone or if you're feeling bougie and are one of my dear readers in NYC, come to the concert Sunday evening at Carnegie Hall, tickets are still available online or at the box office (http://www.carnegiehall.org/Calendar/2012/5/27/0830/PM/MidAmerica-Productions-Concert-Series/)...I have to say, I have a pretty fabulous outfit for staying within "concert dress" guidelines that is worth the show!

Till I return...think of me fashionably, in a New York State of Mind!

Xo,
LMP

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words