Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Shop Moderne.

“It is the unseen, unforgettable, ultimate accessory of fashion that heralds your arrival and prolongs your departure.”
- Coco Chanel



Coco Chanel, quoted by a fabulous online boutique that I'm SO obsessed with right now (how could I not be obsessed, they're quoting Chanel here)...

Let me introduce to you Shop Moderne - celebrity styles, exclusive finds, and all at a really great price point. Shop Moderne is where I've been clicking lately for my online retail lunch breaks for additions to my closet and inspiration to my style.

Think of Shop Moderne as your online version of Urban Outfitters prices mixed with city boutique style. You can really find some unique pieces at this spot. It takes a little searching around the site, but it's worth the hunt...trust me, you'll be sure to find some hip little treasures.

Take a peek at some of my favorite picks off of Shop Moderne currently...

Amanda Uprichrad
Joan Dress
(As Seen on Audrina Patridge)
$145.50

Lovers+Friends
Kate Crochet Top in Cream
$70.00

Wildfox Couture
Seeing Stars Lennon Sweater
(As Seen on Ashley Tisdale)
$196.00


Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you...Shop Moderne is offering all LisaPriceInc. readers a 20% off code to use on any purchase!!! Just enter lisapriceinc at checkout!

Happy Shopping Moderne!

Check it all out at:
www.shopmoderne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words