Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Severe Case of the Blues.

Gisele Bundchen fronting Versace’s S/S 2012 Ad Campaign


I've always been a huge fan of bright blue hues. I love the bold shade on walls, ceramic plates, mosaic tables...and naturally, in a wardrobe.

For some reason though, my closet is sadly bare (or should I say blue...pun obviously intended) of this fabulous color. The hole of black couture seems to swallow it right up.

Now that this is brought to my attention, I'm determined to fix this issue by incorporating some amazing bright blue pieces into my wardrobe this Spring.

Here are a few pieces that I've caught a severe case of the blues for...

J Brand
Royal Blue Jeans
$255.00

Balenciaga
Arena Dot Work
$1,795.00

Giuseppe Zanotti
Two-Tone Swirl Sandal
$1,150.00

Jay Godfrey
Maxi Dress With Colorblock Belt
$440.00

Jose & Maria Barrera
Pave Drop Earrings, Blue
$365.00


P.S. Your man can wear bright blue too!

Lanvin S/S 2012


Start slowly by picking just one bold piece to incorporate into his look at a time. Opt for a bright blue velvet blazer, distressed v-neck, European style shorts, color block boat shoes, etc.

Lanvin Leather & Suede Boat Shoes


The more casual of the look, the easier (and more natural) it will feel to pull of a bright hue. Eventually you'll have him rocking that bright blue Lanvin bow tie at your next date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words