Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Thursday, March 15, 2012

"Meow," says the Kitten Heel.

Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany's


Kitten Heel. Love? Hate? Meh?

I find myself switching my opinion on the classic staple hourly. To be quite honest...what is the point? In my mind, you either wear "practical" flats or skyscraper heels.

When I'm working, I work it conservatively with a pair of suede Tod's or Fendi flats. When I'm playing, I play with the boys by towering over them in a pair of 5 inch Louboutins. It's really so simple.

So, kitten heel...where do you fit in?

Suri Cruise


Perhaps on Suri Cruise? Well, of course...but, you can also be over the age of 5 to rock these. And although I am not an expert, I did my research and came up with a few ways how...

1. The bolder and brighter, the better.

Tess Daly


2. When wearing a skirt, go nude to lengthen legs.

Jennifer Aniston


3. Overloading on accessories balances.

Reese Witherspoon


4. Boot up your kittens.

Sienna Miller


5. Add a fun edge to skinnies.

Miranda Kerr


Now, here are three fun kitten heels from this season that are totally wearable any way...

Purr Worthy:

Manolo Blahnik
Beaded Kitten-Heel Thong Sandal
$915.00


Meow Worthy:

Jimmy Choo
Lyon Glittered Kitten Heel d'Orsay
$495.00


Rawr Worthy:

Christian Louboutin
Crystal-Heel Patent Pump
995.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words