Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Bests.

Torrey Pines; via LPriceSOright Instagram


The best way to spend a Sunday, in my opinion, is by partaking in something(s) that brings you happiness and a sense of revivalism for the week ahead. I'm all for a little "Sunday Funday" - but typically nothing beyond a little bubbly (ok, and bottomless) get together over brunch. Today consisted of leisurely waking up, hiking Torrey Pines, and treating myself with my favorite eggs benedict (so sinful) and endless mimosas (so forgivable) at The Brigantine, Del Mar.

In celebration of a lovely Sunday, here are some of my "Sunday Bests" to welcome the upcoming week with...

1. The Balenciaga Pre-Fall 2012 Collection


So bold, so fierce, so incredibly on point. View the entire Balenciaga Pre-Fall 2012 collection on STYLE.COM/. I'm absolutely blown away.

2. Luxury Fashion Online; mytheresa.com


No "designer consignment," no dated collections, no overflow from department stores. This website is an online clothing store for luxury fashion. Buyers for mytheresa.com order first hand from the designers straight after the collection debuts at fashion shows. You won't score "the deal of the century" but you will score a piece worth breaking your budget over. Promise.

3. Deborah Lippmann's Ruby Red Slippers


I've told you before how obsessed I am with Deborah Lippman's nail polishes in my post "I Dreamed of You Deborah Lippmann"...but let me tell you again, how absolutely obsessed I am with Deborah Lippman's Ruby Red Slippers nail polish that I currently have on my toes...the ideal Ruby Red Pedi.

4. The Caroclic Wedge by Christian Louboutin


In pink, how feminine can you get? The narrow, rounded toe of the Caroclic Wedge makes this shoe extremely flattering, especially for those with wider feet. And at only $595.00 for a Louboutin, it's too fabulous of a price point to skip out on this Spring.

5. The Art of Japan Kanazawa Chopsticks


The Art of Japan Kanazawa Chopsticks, priced at $20.00 from Barneys are an essential replacement to your restaurant's typical wooden chopsticks included in your to-go bag. Make it a fun and relaxing date night by ordering in some tasty rolls and laying out a couple sets of these on your table. I love!

Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words