Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, February 20, 2012

Pinterested?

The newest fad online without a doubt has to be Pinterest. Friends were telling me to join ages ago claiming how "omg obsessed" they were about it. Obviously, not wanting to miss out, I joined. I still don't quite understand the point of Pinterest, isn't it just a better structured and less complicated way to rip off of other people's images and thoughts than using Tumblr?

...Oh, but I am obsessed.

As much as I love oohing and ahhing over friends' "Dream Vacation" and "Wedding Ideas" boards, I had to keep my LisaPriceInc. Pinterest boards simple and to the damn point; all things fashion. Otherwise, I'd be so overwhelmed with French country interior design techniques and adorable fluffy poodles that I wouldn't know quite what to do with myself!

Here are my boards (although progressively changing) and a little sample from each, and if you aren't hooked already...trust me, you will be...

Style


Garments


Home

Eyewear

Hats

Jewels

Shoes

Handbags

Menswear

Additionals


The greatest thing about Pinterest is that it allows you to make a huge collage of all things that inspire you, which then is shared to inspire others. It's really fun, especially when your friends and followers are involved.

Pinterested?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words