Luckily for me, my job allows me to dress as I please for the most part. When I'm out on the field, I can wear whatever I want - balls to the walls, baby! I'm able to ring upon all the bells and whistles when it comes to fashion creativity in my work wardrobe.
When I'm in the office, as long as my attire is professionally fashionable and put together, I can manage pretty much any accessory...within reason.
However, when it comes time to be taken seriously when making appearances in court and meeting with clients, never do I test the boundaries of appropriateness and fashion in my wardrobe.
There comes a time when you must become "business attentive" with your ensemble choices. This doesn't mean you need to whip out the Prada loafers and get all frigid with me. You can still wear some fabulous options while maintaining white-collar appropriate vibes.
Here are a few choices that you can rock in a professional manner without offending anyone, but still keeping hold on to your stylish ways...all it takes is being a little conservatively savvy with it...
Yves Saint Laurent
1. Ditch the red sole.
2. A pointed toe is very put together.
3. Too many embellishments are not good.
4. Keep it primarily neutral.
5. Skins are acceptable, in original form.
6. Lime green python skin is not original form.
7. Stay away from an overly aggressive platform.
8. Logos are fine if done tastefully.
9. Peep-toed can be worked with.
10. Black is always a safe bet.