Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

White and Gold.

Backstage, Balmain S/S 2012


I know I'm constantly suffocating you with how much I'm all about black and gold, black & gold, black&gold. However, this pairing Balmain did with white and gold is brilliant. It looks so posh, I seriously can't get over it.

I think that the main reason why the white works so well with the gold is the fact that a matte golden side of gold is used instead of a shiny, flimsier gold (which would totally Forever21-ify this look).

Here are some fabulous gold and white pieces that when mixed, really freshen up your golds and make your whites edgier to boot...

Manolo Blahnik
$865.00

Yves Saint Laurent
$990.00

Edie Parker
$1,095.00

Ann Demeulemeester
$1,375.00

Lanvin
$3,990.00

www.barneys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words