Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

#fashionicons

One of my dear fashion forward readers recently tweeted me:

@LPriceSOright Keep em' coming! You entertain me girl. You're a true fashion addict. Who is your favorite fashionista? #fashion

My reply was:

@SimoneWasserman Love MK Olsen, circa bohemian chanel not homeless student, Kate Moss, Rachel Zoe, and SJP all the way. #fashionicons

This tweet definitely got me thinking - my very favorite fashionista? It was impossible to just pick one (and in 140 characters or less, for that matter)!

My favorite fashionistas inspire me, they motivate me, and most of all they influence my wardrobe.

Just take a glimpse into my picks...

Mary-Kate Olsen:

Mary-Kate Olsen Solo on the Red Carpet


Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen


With or without her sister, Mary-Kate Olsen nails accessorizing. Bohemian Couture never looked so well done...and effortless.

Mary-Kate Olsen in Vogue Italia June 2007


Kate Moss:

Kate Moss with Designer Marc Jacobs at the Met Gala


Kate Moss Street Style


Kate Moss is a legendary fashion icon for inventing what we call "street style" today - but for her it's considered luxe on the pavement.

Supermodel, Kate Moss


Rachel Zoe:

Rachel Zoe Accessorizes


Rachel Zoe in Leopard and Fur


For the love of glam, Rachel Zoe is the queen of style. Taking style to the next level, I die.

Rachel Zoe in Closet Attire


Sarah Jessica Parker:

Sarah Jessica Parker in Marchesa


Carrie Bradshaw in Fur


On the red carpet, or as Carrie Bradshaw, SJP is always one step in a bold fashion statement direction. Most in thanks given to this closet...

Carrie's Closet in Sex and the City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words