Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, January 30, 2012

Eye-Opening Monday.

Christian Louboutin


My favorite part about Monday mornings is catching up on the daily fashion news in my inbox that I was just too busy wearing over the weekend than actually reading. Just a half an hour or so of browsing through missed Who What Wear digest, my favorite Fashion bloggers, and Bergdorf & Barneys email features and I am completely inspired for the rest of the week! This morning was particularly eyeopening.

Here are a few things that made me bright-eyed this Monday morning...

1. The RealReal

The RealReal

"Luxury Designer Resale: Stylist-Selected, Amazingly Priced"


This site is an amazing treasure chest full of designer pieces (new and loved) that are absolute wardrobe gold. My friend and blogger (blog: TheWineTasticWeekend) sent me out an invite over the weekend and I became instantly obsessed! I knew it was going to be good coming from her - Michelle has amazing style and is always in the know when it comes to quality designer pieces - but this good? I had no idea! Be sure to check out The RealReal for yourself, you don't want to miss out. I currently have a fabulous pair of Herm├Ęs wedges (new) being shipped straight to my door for $125.00 and am on the look out for the Louis Vuitton boutique opening tomorrow!

2. The Chanel Spring-Summer 2012 Haute Couture Show




View the:
Spring-Summer 2012 Haute Couture Show


Absolutely dying over this glamorous take off into the world of Haute Couture. Chanel nails this collection with the beautiful blues and mile high sense of utterly chic and effortless class. I probably watched this show about fourteen times...and then went on to browsing images and reviews. Breathtaking!

3. Lanvin Icon Faces Set

Lanvin
Icon Faces Set

$115.00


So I was writing a few notes out to dear readers and collaborators this morning, and just as I had stamped my last one, an email from Barneys buzzed on my phone featuring this fabulous boxed set of Lanvin stationary! This set includes ten printed envelopes featuring Lanvin girl illustrations at back and lined front for address, five colored pencils for decorating, and roll of tape featuring fun sayings and illustrations. Talk about bad timing for this week's notes...but by next I will be practicing my penmanship on Lanvin!

Happy Monday Darling!


Xo,
LMP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words