Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

'Tis the Season is Over.

I hope that everyone had a festive (and fashionable) holiday season! It always tickles me to read some of the search keywords that bring up my blog, and I have to say that judging from some of the recent search traffic, many of you wonderful girlfriends out there had some fantastic little surprises wrapped up in a bow!

picky girl handbags
cartier present girlfriend
chanel bags my girlfriend wants
gifts for picky rich girls
jewelry ideas for picky girls
louboutin shoes gift
would my girlfriend wear fur

Lucky bitches.


Anyway, with all of that being said...I hope all of my lovely readers enjoyed time with loved ones over the holidays and are looking forward to a fabulous new year - I can hardly wait!




With silver Louboutins and bejeweled gowns dancing in my head, all my love!

Xo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words