Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, December 19, 2011

Anti-Misanthropy and PaisleyErin.

I love to spend my Sunday nights relaxing at home and getting inspired for the upcoming week. Tonight's inspiration consumption involved browsing through this month's Vogue (the only magazine I actually flip through sans my iPad), a little scrolling...ok, shopping, on Neimans online, and catching up on Anti-Misanthropy and PaisleyErin; two adventurous girls that I have had been lucky to share some of my most memorable moments with.


Mekdela (Anti-Misanthropy) is an Ethiopian beauty currently working at Cosmopolitan Magazine in New York City. Bold fashion and the nightlife scene are her primary languages. Paisley (PaisleyErin) just returned back to the United States after spending 3 months abroad living in Paris and roaming around surrounding countries, having the experience of a lifetime that most of us only dream of having.

I met these soul sisters a couple years ago through mutual friends. We don't get together all the time, but when we do, we are nonstop - taking the world on by our heels. Or in reference to the last time we got together (Coachella Weekend 2011), taking the world on one beat to the next.

I can't put into words how fabulously inspiring Mekdela and Paisley are, as dear friends to me or as strangers to people that only glance at them in their photographs. Take a moment to browse through their blogs and you'll know exactly what I'm getting at.

Anti-Misanthropy

I wildly dream about my passions and goals in the world of art, fashion, film, literature and cultural diversity.


PaisleyErin

Happiness isn't good enough for me, I demand euphoria.


And that darlings, is my Sunday night inspiration. Hope you're ready to take on the week, I know I am!

Xo,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words