Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Friday, November 4, 2011

Andrew Marc Outerwear.

Andrew Marc Fall 2011 Campaign


I am just loving Andrew Marc outerwear for these upcoming cold months! Classic structure, yet a slightly rugged feel gives these pieces some serious attitude.

My favorite of the Andrew Marc outwear are the structured, asymmetrical deep folding collared jackets ending at the waist. As much as I love a good puffer, I really can't stray from Moncler. A-line trench coats are also mixed into my outwear wardrobe, but in this style I'm quite lenient towards Burberry.

Andrew Marc has tons of different styles of jackets that will please just about anyone though. Be sure to take a look at the different puffers, trench, and hooded leather styles because they're really quite fabulous!

Here are a few of my favorites though, that I'm wanting to wear this season...

Naomi
ITEM: AW1AW350
$495.00

Cody
ITEM: AW1A1219
$495.00

Mia
ITEM: AW1AW345
$695.00

Blake
ITEM: AW1A2236
$795.00

Just for fun...
(You know how I simply can't resist!)


Glam
ITEM: AW1A5279
$2,495.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words