Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Roosevelt Hotel


The Roosevelt Hotel is my very favorite hotel in Hollywood, not to mention my home away from home. From glitzy diva drinks in the Library, to photo shoots on the dark leather in the lobby lounge, to late night private after parties with my very favorite people in the world, to reminiscing the night's adventures over sweet potato fries in the diner, to endless laughter in the creaky elevator, and from everywhere that the night took us to get to that point...the Roosevelt Hotel forever has my heart.

If only the Roosevelt walls could talk...

The secrets of the many memories made at the Roosevelt Hotel are best kept quiet, but the fashion statements that are proudly acclaimed here by my friends and I can be loudly shared.

Here are a few of my favorite Roosevelt Hotel trends that I'm revisiting, while prepping mentally packing for my stay there coming up shortly...

Tom Ford Cherry Lush Lipstick


Brian Lichtenburg, LBD


Stone Marten, Fur Bolero


Herm├ęs, Vintage Black Alligator Clutch


Christian Louboutin, Glitter Slingbacks


This post is dedicated to
one of my Best Friends and Forever Sistas,
my Glitzy Diva Christy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words