Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Kind Words.

"I've been following your blog ever since you posted on Givenchy's Haute Couture collection over a year ago. I started stopping by every so often to take a break from my day and read about luxuries that out of the question, would never be able to indulge in. Every so often turned into once a week, then daily, and now I find myself sometimes checking back twice a day to re-read a post and hope to find a rare second post of the day. Your blog is inspiring to me and takes me into a world that I find so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your creative words, images, and thoughts. You have originality that is a luxurious piece of my world now. Please keep up the incredible insight coming from yours."

The above message was from an email that I received from a very dear reader earlier on this weekend. Thank you for your kind message, I was extremely touched from reading it.

If it wasn't for the encouragement and faithful following from my readers, I would not be where I am today with LisaPriceInc. I read all of your sweet words you send along, and am so grateful for your presence on my page and in my world of Couture, Warhol, Cupcakes, Music, and Jimmy Choo's.

-LMP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words