Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, October 3, 2011

Fashion Catch Up!

It is so so hard to keep current with my posts when the end of the week turns hectic all the way through the weekend! Here are a few of my favorite fashion highlights to catch you up on the blur of the past few days...

1. Lisa Vanderpump spotted at Sur Restaurant Friday night carrying this beauty that I've always admired by Dolce & Gabbanna. We got to share a few flutes of Rosé and catch up on Jiggy's adventures, but I have to say this newly acquired sequined piece stole a couple minutes of deep conversation!



2. Really loving this new Trouvé Pleated Ballet Skirt that just arrived at Nordstrom! For only $88.00, it's a steal to add into your wardrobe this Fall! I'll be pairing it with a cute pair of black or brown booties (that's the beauty of this blush colored ballet skirt, it goes with both!) and stack on some fun Tory Burch jewelry featured later in this post on #5 of my list of fashion faves.


3. The new looks just in at Neiman Marcus by one of my very favorite contemporary lines, Haute Hippie, are seriously to die for this Fall! I'm obsessed with the entire collection and can't wait to start gathering the pieces to add into my wardrobe.


4. The bold Shadow Tux Blazer in bright, bright coral - new on Nasty Gal is a great way to make any basic outfit pop during a night out on the town. Set at another great price point ($68.00), you're basically already saving your way up to carrying Lisa Vanderpump's Gabbanna bag to go along with it!


5. Can't forget to accessorize with the Logo Geo Flower Cuff, the Gingham Pendant Necklace, or the Split Plate Ring - all new at Tory Burch this Fall! I want all of these jewelry pieces to add to my jewelry collection stat.




Whew, I think we're caught up enough for the weekend's fashion must-haves. Stay tuned for some great features I've picked out for this week's posts!

2 comments:

Highlighted Words