Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, October 24, 2011

D&G Spring Summer 2012.

The D&G Spring Summer 2012 Woman's Collection is simply to die for. I am severely obsessed with every single look (besides maybe 2 involving long boxy shorts to the knee that was clearly a mistake gone bad down the runway, i.e. no. 19 of the gallery). I normally prefer Dolce and Gabbana to D&G on any given weekday - but not in this case...at all. D&G hit it so on with the vibrant mix of patterns, silk, flowing structural elements, and above all a bold, sexy, fun feeling. I would be in utter heaven if this was my wardrobe for next season!

Take a look at my favorites out of the the beautiful creations by D&G...











As much as I'd love to post all of the images from the Spring Summer 2012 line, you'll have to visit the D&G Fashion Show Gallery here to view the complete collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words