Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Beauty of the WS Woman.

One of my very favorite contemporary jewelry designers, Whitney Stern, is back at Henri Bendel today through October 17th to celebrate the Beauty of the Whitney Stern Woman!


"We believe every woman is sophisticated, glamorous, and one of a kind. The WS woman is independent, edgy, and has a global consciousness."


A couple months back, LisaPriceInc. featured Whitney Stern and showcased some of the fabulous pieces I felt were "Everyday Glam with an Edge."

I was recently contacted by a very dear member of the Whitney Stern team announcing Whitney Stern's latest trunk show and was asked to share with my readers a few NYC street style looks that I felt represent the Beauty of the Whitney Stern Woman, along with some of my favorite new pieces from the latest Whitney Stern collection!

Here are a few looks that I picked out to share and of course, a preview of the latest collection...


my bag and shoes style blog


catwalk corner


the official kaleidoscope blog


styled in new york


fashionising

Be sure to visit the Whitney Stern trunk show from October 11th - October 17th at Henri Bendel, 712 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10019 and incorporate the beautiful pieces on display with your own unique street style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words