Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Friday, October 21, 2011

Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize!

The weekend is almost here, darlings...


...we must not forget to accessorize!


I've picked out a quick couple accessories that are (impractical) essentials in order to spark your look without changing your entire wardrobe...

Burberry Cable-Knit Rabbit & Fox Scarf
1495.00

Stephen Dweck Black Agate Cathedral Hoop Earrings
320.00

Rag & Bone Dean Leg Warmers
175.00

Diane von Furstenberg Darina Gold/Black Dot-Buckle Belt
325.00

Alexis Bittar Faceted Crystal Bunny Ring
295.00

Not entirely serious on this last one below - but I spotted this little poodle while browsing Saks and I couldn't resist putting it up. A brooch like this might be a much more practical thing to ask for than a playful poodle of my own...at least until I'm ready to get my Choos chewed!


Isaac Mizrahi Poodle Pin
420.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words