Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, September 12, 2011

Slingback into Fall with Balenciaga.

Balenciaga
Tube Slingback Pump
Barneys style #: 501275044
$725.00


Make the jump from your Summer sandals to your Fall booties with this great season transition created by Balenciaga. This gorgeous peep-toe offers Fall coverage without instantly shoving your foot into a boot.

And don't get me wrong, I don't mean the phrase "boot shoving" as a bad thing...I find no greater pleasure than the first stride I take in my knee-high Louboutin's. (Not even the high terrify-ably calorific Fall Starbucks drinks on a diet day's off could give me greater pleasure). However, it can be a little jarring transforming into your next season's style all at once.

Available in Taupe/Prune (shown above) and also Black, this 110mm heel is the perfect link between seasons.

www.barneys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words