Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kick Off The Day With Kirkwood.

There are always those little pleasures that one takes upon them first thing in the morning to kick their day off in the right direction...whether it's sipping your signature latte, catching up on E! News, or browsing Today's Shoe App by Bergdorf Goodman...we can't help but indulge the habit.

As I was indulging in my daily habitual pleasure...and I'm sure you can guess which one is mine...I came across some fabulous new footwear by one of my favorite contemporary designers, Nicholas Kirkwood, that Bergdorf Goodman proudly just got in for Fall!

How incredible are these...

Aztec Crisscross Bootie
1150.00

Crackled Metallic Lace-Up Sandal
1250.00

Lace-Up Lace Platform Sandal
1195.00

Lizard-Specchio Sandal
1295.00


My very favorite of the above styles for Fall is the Aztec Crisscross Bootie...I love the print and the incredible cut-outs. How convenient is it that Bergdorf allows one to purchase the Shoe of the Day with just the tap of a button!

Kirkwood definitely kicked off my morning in the right direction...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words