Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Big Wuuu for Jason Wu's Spring 2012 Collection.

One of my favorite contemporary designers, Jason Wu, currently has a Spring Pre-Order Event going on at Bergdorf Goodman online for the Jason Wu Spring 2012 Collection. I am just obsessed to the moon with all of these looks. I think that this may be one of Jason Wu's best collections to date.

Take a look at five of my favorites...






The Spring 2012 Collection by Jason Wu also includes three great accessory staples. I really love the clutches (the size is perfect and the structured style is so chic), but it was the Crossbody bag that really caught my attention!

By no means do I condone the "crossbody bag" - not by Chanel, not passed down as a vintage staple by your deceased grandmother - but this one by Jason Wu is severely hot this Spring!




View the rest of the looks and shop the Jason Wu Spring 2012 Collection available for Pre-Order on Bergdorf Goodman online now!

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words