Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, August 8, 2011

This Clutch is a Real Catch.

I hate to start off an entry in a negative context, because I really am thrilled about what I'm about to share with you, but I need to get a little disclaimer out there before I go on...

I do not like Marni. No shoes, no jackets, no sunglasses, no trousers, and absolutely NO dresses. Yuck, yuck, yuck. Not my style, and to be honest, I really haven't seen Marni to be pulled off as anyone else's style either...at least not in a good way.

However, I adore Marni's newest clutches for Fall 2011. These are seriously the chicest little things. Completely and utterly understatedly chic. My favorite trait that a designer could possibly pull off.

Gusset Clutch
$1,540.00

Flip Clutch
$860.00

Gusset Clutch
$1,555.00


Seriously, are you obsessed yet? The first one shown here is my favorite. I just love how the the gold toned metal at the top brings out the blush of the pink leather.

Shop Marni at Barneys New York online to pre-order your Marni piece.

Expected to ship sometime in October...this clutch is a real catch and so worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words