Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Morning Cup of Ibiza Beach Fashion.

First thing when I wake up in the morning, sometimes even before my morning coffee, I browse through my daily subscribed pop-up boutique sales, online fashion magazines, and blogs. I find that this rush of style typically wakes me up more than a cup of black coffee.

This morning I was breezily scrolling through Vogue Fashion Shows Spring/Summer 2011. I stopped upon Ibiza Beach - What to wear on the beaches and in the bars of Ibiza and let me tell you, the incredible bold colors and precise draping of fabrics (to make the garment look "thrown together," yet not at all sloppy) definitely put a jolt into my morning step.

Here are a few that I wish I had packed for my trip...

Halston


Gucci


Jil Sander


Michael Kors


MaxMara


Interesting thing is, I'm not even a huge following fan of wearing the above designers except for Halston (who is a favorite of mine) and at times Jil Sander (only in her Spring/Summer collections, god forbid her Fall/Winter lines). I have to give huge credit to MaxMara, Gucci, and Michael Kors for making their pieces in the Ibiza Beach fashion show definite wants on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words