Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

JUST IN! Refurbished Lucila Iotti Shop!

After contacting Lucila Iotti to introduce myself and snag a pair of fabulous heels for my own, Alberto Mammi, business partners with Lucila Iotti, sent me great shots of the newly refurbished Lucila Iotti shop!

Thought I'd share them with you so you can get an inside look at the Lucila Iotti boutique! The store is just so chic, I want to take a trip to Argentina right now just for this. But until that day comes, here is a little peek...







4 comments:

  1. I want to go there!
    I like a lot your blog i follow you hope you visit mine.

    XO

    http://mywhitenotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE yours - all of your pictures you feature are amazing. Love. Xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I`m from Argentina and really this shoes are awesome! I like the design that is "original", things that are beyond of common, and Lucila Iotti is fabulous. I know her boutique, it`s small but unic! I hope that someday all people can see "en vivo" this shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so great to hear your opinion from having been to her actual boutique! The next time I receive an invite to Argentina, I am heading straight there! If you know of other great Argentinian designer lines please stay in contact! Love hearing about it. Xo.

    ReplyDelete

Highlighted Words