Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, August 22, 2011

Brooklyn Designs.

So, the other day I was boredly scrolling through my twitter timeline (behind an adorable, yet incredibly slow couple in line at Pinkberry), and I came across a picture of a bracelet tweeted by @brklyndesigns. It took about half a second for me to become completely obsessed with this jewelry line...

Chalcedony & Vermeil Bracelet


I instantly responded to @brklyndesigns's tweet saying how much I loved the bracelet and shortly after, we got to talking via email about her new line coming out this Fall of 2011. To summarize, I fell IN LOVE with all of it. Before I share some of my favorite pieces by Brooklyn Designs, let me tell you a little bit about the company...

Brooklyn Designs was launched in 2003 by Brooke Mosher, a very talented designer who originally started her design career as a wedding cake designer. Brooke Mosher offers high quality craftmanship in her designs, which are heavily influenced by the natural landscapes of the South Coast of British Columbia, the West Coast rain and modest glamour.

"Sparkling crystals and vintage filigrees are great for dressing up, while our organic brushed hoops are the perfect complement to wear every day.

Now, it's time to share with you some of my very favorite pieces from the Fall 2011 collection by Brooklyn Designs...it was not easy picking these out!

Swarovski Teardrop Hoop Earrings
$59.00

Vermeil Turquoise Brushed Chain Bracelet
$145.00

Cosmic Swarovski Gold-filled Wire Wrapped Ring
$69.00

Swarovski & Black Spinnel Tassel Hoop Earrings
$65.00

Bezelled Onyx & Swarovski Gold-filled Necklace
$95.00

My very favorite...
Purple Quartz & Black Spinnel Gold-filled Bracelet
$119.00


It turns out that I found Brooklyn Designs just in time! Through talking with Brooke, it looks like this Fall is going to be a huge upcoming season for Brooklyn Designs. I found out that her jewelry is going to be worn on the new Rachel Bilson show, Hart of Dixie, which is airing this Fall on the CW network.

"They have quite a few pieces especially bracelets from the collection and I can't wait to see what they end up using on air," says Brooke on her jewelry being featured on the Hart of Dixie.

I then got a chance to speak with Brooke about the release of her Fall 2011 collection which I, personally, am so excited about.

"I am in love with it. It has a higher end look than what I normally create, but it still has the same clean lines and modern aesthetic which my clients have grown to love about Brooklyn Designs," says Brooke on her Fall 2011 collection.

Click here for a list of locations,
Or, shop online at:
http://www.brooklyndesigns.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words