Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Height of Louis Vuitton Luxury.

The older and older my very first distressed L.V. speedy bag gets, tucked away in my closet as a symbol of the start of our intensely passionate relationship, the more and more I fall in love with Louis Vuitton. Louis Vuitton's collections have come such a long way, even from the beginning of my introduction to the designer.

Transformations occurring from the classic canvas to exotic leathers furs, but also stationed within the beautiful jewel-toned fabrics and materials...all constructed in a way that make Vuitton attire peek at a skyline height of luxury.

Take a glimpse of the Fall/Winter 2011-2012 Campaign that has me breathless...




Copyright Louis Vuitton / Steven Meisel


After seeing these photographs posted in an email this morning as I was clicking through my numerous daily messages (generally tempting me enough to throwingly engage myself in horrible binge of online shopping before noon), they actually inspired me to delete what was left in my inbox unopened from Bergdorfs, Bottega, and Balmain, and get to work so I can afford to swap out these beautiful collections in entirety each season.

-LMP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words