Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Friday, July 1, 2011

Comfort Over Couture.

Drifting Away Bedding


When I think of relaxing, I think of soft fabrics, delicate patterns, and the peacefulness of home. The last thing that comes to my mind is Couture. My very favorite clothing to wake up in on a Sunday morning is from the most cheerful and comforting store, Anthropologie. Their lounge and sleepwear immediately put me at ease and make me smile.

Here are a few of my favorite pieces...

Downy Dandelion Chemise

Morning Chips Set

Ballet Tank

Skew-Whiff Loungers

Sleeping Porch Chemise

Ambridge Hipsters

Screen Window Chemise

Keyhole Hipsters

Diaphanous Hoodie

Sofia Shorts

Au Lait Romper

Swept Asea Set

May Flowers Robe

Trust me, I know exactly how you feel after that little presentation of serenity. If I'm wrong, by all means, please tell me that all these sweet items didn't completely put you at ease and make you want to just grab this book and curl up in one of these beautiful throws?


The Gospel According To Coco Chanel:
Life Lessons From The World's Most Elegant Woman


Quirky Heirloom Throw

Find your peace of mind & all of these items at:
www.anthropologie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words