Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Win 4 VIP Tickets to San Diego Polo Club!!!

If you've been to the San Diego Polo Club, you already know how fun Sundays are at the Polo Club! If you haven't been before, I'm sure you at least got a little jealous at the Opening Day attendees. Take my advice, and don't miss out for any longer!

This weekend is the Pan-American Cup Finals!!!

Graham Bray


"Sparklers, squirt guns, watermelon eating contest, best themed outfit contest, decorated golf carts, and of course, POLO!"

Gates Open 12:30
First Match 1:00
Intermission 2:30
Feature Match 3:00
Champagne Divot Stomp 3:45
Music & After Party 4:30


It's a great time to come out and celebrate your red, white, and blues with family and friends. Come enjoy the great excitement and fun going on at the Polo Club! I know I will be there dressed up in my Patriotic Polo Best!

Oh, but what's even better...San Diego Polo Club is giving one lucky reader 4 VIP TICKETS this Sunday!!!

Here's how to enter:

Simply comment on this post and say, "I want to win the 4 VIP Tickets to this Sunday's Polo Match!" - be sure to leave your email so you can be contacted if you are the lucky winner!

Good luck & I hope to see you this Sunday!

13 comments:

  1. "I want to win the 4 VIP Tickets to this Sunday's Polo Match!"

    Josepha_garcia@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to win the 4 VIP Tickets to this Sunday's Polo Match...

    whitney@ehgrp.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to win the 4 VIP Tickets to this Sunday's Polo Match!!!

    Please!

    sallymcdavis55@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I want to win the 4 VIP Tickets to this Sunday's Polo Match!"

    craigr.dobbins@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I want to win the 4 VIP Tickets to this Sunday's Polo Match!"


    Julie Keithrow
    juleskeithrow@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I want to win the 4 VIP Tickets to this Sunday's Polo Match!"

    stella.bonin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to win the 4 VIP Tickets to this Sunday's Polo Match :) :) :)

    briana.davidson000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to win the 4 VIP tickets to this Sundays polo match!!

    Bradleyrmcbride@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to win the 4 VIP tickets to this Sunday's Polo Match!

    frida.a.alim@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to win the 4 VIP tickets to this Sunday's Polo Match!

    jaimiemclayne@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. "I want to win the 4 VIP Tickets to this Sunday's Polo Match!"

    ReplyDelete
  12. "I want to win the 4 VIP Tickets to this Sunday's Polo Match!"

    And here's my e-mail address that I forgot to add . . .

    lisa@bravacreativegroup.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all so much for entering! Stay tuned for more giveaways from San Diego Polo Club!

    ReplyDelete

Highlighted Words