Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Boutiques.com

Boutiques.com is the ultimate online shopping game for the fashion obsessed. My good friend and diva extraordinaire, Christy Maguire, recommended it to me and I haven't gotten off it since.

With Boutiques.com, you are able to create your own online boutique based off of your personal style and favorite designers. You're also able to browse celebrities boutiques to see what their favorite pieces are! It's such a fun way to browse the internet world of shopping, and the best part...each piece that you see in any boutique is available to buy on line! By clicking on the wanted item, Boutiques.com sends you directly to a link to the retailer where you can purchase it.

I'm trying to behave and resist buying anything yet...but once my boutique is fully set up, there are no behavioral guarantees!

Here are some of the looks I currently have as favorites in my boutique:

Konstantino Ring

Winter Kate Maxi Dress

Christian Louboutin Pumps


Go view my boutique, then create one of your own and follow me so I can shop your looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words