Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Friday, May 6, 2011

Monique Lhuillier Trunk Show

One of my favorite bridal designers, Monique Lhuillier, is having a trunk show of her Ready to Wear Fall 2011 collection at the Neiman Marcus in San Diego.

Monique Lhuillier is one of the most beautifully skilled designers in my couture mind. She drapes her fabrics effortlessly and creates pieces with such delicacy, bringing a feeling of femininity to play, while the structure of the actual garment represents a strong and confident woman. Monique Lhuillier's garments are elegant to a point. Here is a glimpse of two of my favorite Fall 2011 looks that I hope to see at the trunk show, and hope to one day own:



Come bump into me gazing in pure adoration for Monique Lhuillier's collection at her trunk show at the Couture Salon, Level Two of Neiman Marcus in San Diego. This event is going on from May 16-17, 10am to 4pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words