Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SumBody




I am OBSESSED with SumBody bath and body products. There used to be a little store in the Del Mar Plaza that I would frequent on a weekly basis. They closed and although miserable, I was still surviving off my favorite scrubs and bath salts that I had stocked cabinets full of. Last week I was down to the bare bottom of my last jar of Sex on the Beach Sugar Scrub when it dawned on me to go order online! New shipment is coming to my front door within 3-5 business days and I couldn't be more excited. Here's a preview of some of the things I ordered:



Cucumber Melon BonBon Salt Scrub



Agave Nectar Face Wash



Goat Milk Polishing Grains



2 of these AMAZING Sugar Scrubs in
Peaches and Cream
and
Red Hot


GO to www.sumbody.com and order some products I guarantee you'll love, or you might be one of the lucky ones and are close to a store near you located in Napa, Alameda, or Sebastopol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words