Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Closet Cleaning.

Spring is probably my favorite season to bring out of the dark corners of my closet. Away with the dark and heavy colors and fabrics, and in with the vibrant hues and materials that actually show some motion.

Now, if you know me or have seen me out ever, you know that I am perhaps one of the biggest advocates for the blackest blacks and most savage furs. However, there is something so hopeful and mood lifting about Spring fashion.

Today I went ahead and moved all my coats and fur and dark pieces that were blowing like jack frost to the back of my closet, and brought forward the yellows, blushes, and beautiful floral prints to cheer up my wardrobe.

My favorite maxi dresses for this Spring:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words