Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, March 21, 2011

Eau de Tom Ford.


I shower in Tom Ford fragrances. Black Orchid and Champaca Absolute out of the private blend collection are currently in the nearest reach on my dresser, and I can't get enough when it is blended with other additions from the private blend collection such as Tobacco Vanille and Arabian Wood. So, you can imagine my excitement when I found out about Tom Ford's newest addition to the fragrance collection, candles.

The scent from the candles are incredible. Tobacco Vanille and Tuscan Leather are my favorites. It's like having an TDH (Tall, Dark, Handsome) in a perfectly tailored suit, sitting back in a leather armchair in the corner of your room radiating the musk of Tom Ford's private blend collection...except he's not really there and you can simply breathe and enjoy.

Talk about having your tobacco and smoking it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words